GWF ADVANCED SURFACE SHIELDED COMPOSITE FENCING
1. Very low maintenance, with a built-in resistance to staining, fading, mold and mildew.
2. Waterproof – the high-density core Wood Plastic Composite (WPC) material, combined with a co-extruded polymer surface shield, prevents water absorption unlike wood and other composite products. Unlike wood, there is no rotting or decaying with our WPC fence boards.
3. An Eco-Friendly fence – A Wood Plastic Composite (WPC) made from 90% recycled materials with no toxic additives or preservations.
4. A Greenwood Fence board is resistant to insect infestations, such as termites.
5. Lightweight – The highly dense and durable hollow core allows for incredible strength and makes it easy to handle for purposes of installation.
6. Easy Installation – If you are familiar with working with wood, then you already know how to work with our WPC products.
7. Five colors to choose from, with more that are exclusive and customizable.
8. Safe for family, pets and surrounding vegetation. Our fences do not splinter or contain any toxic additives that can seep into the soil.
9. A Greenwood Fence is a system that can be customized to meet any seclusion need. Privacy or non-privacy
10. Whatever your preference in design, get ready to enjoy a beautiful fence for many years to come.
ADDITIONAL ADVANTAGES OF GWF ADVANCED SURFACE SHIELDED COMPOSITE FENCING:
The GWF ADVANCED SERIES utilizes extrusion molding technology to produce a co-extruded Wood Plastic Composite (WPC) fence board. The polymer shield of the WPC board evenly and firmly covers the extruded core.
Co-Extrusion retains the advantages of traditional WPC such as mildew and insect resistant, abrasion resistant, scratch resistant, stain resistant and weather proof. However, some properties are even better. The experimental data proves that the wear and scratch resistance of the co-extruded WPC boards are more than five times stronger than that of the first-generation mono-extruded WPC fence boards.
In addition, the solid outer layer of the co-extruded WPC fence board is effective against the penetration of colored liquids and oil-containing liquids, making the surface of the board very easy to clean. This outer layer can improve the resistance of WPC fencing to sunlight, rain, snow, acid rain and sea water, giving the fence an incredibly long service life.
GET CREATIVE AND DESIGN THE PERFECT FENCE TO COMPLIMENT YOUR PROJECT
This new system of fencing, created by combining WPC fence boards with aluminum posts and coverings, brings forth a variety of designs of incomparable elegance and simple functionality.
Compared to traditional fence options, it captures far more aesthetics and appeal. Also, because of it’s versatility, you can customize a design to match your preference or needs.
No matter what design you create, you will always rest assured knowing that your product owns all of the advantages of being a WPC fence. Look forward to a low maintenance, high durability fence with captivating appeal that will last for decades.
This modern new euro style fencing is achieved by mixing wood plastic composite with decorative aluminum posts and rails, bringing this fence into its incomparable elegance and simple functionality. Compared to traditional composite garden fences, it looks more modern and beautiful. And also, because of it’s easy installation steps, you can even do it by yourselves, which sounds very attractive to many people.
Co-Extrusion WPC, which means it has an advanced premium shield encasing all sides around its inner core. The shield and core are extruded together under a very high temperature mold simultaneously, so there are no adhesives or chemicals that are harmful to the environment. The shield uses and advanced polymer layer as a protection layer, which gives the boards added protection against fading, harsh weather conditions, staining, mold/mildew, and scratching. The core is made from recycled plastic and high dense recycled wood fiber that allow for greater strength and durability.
Manufactured from the same high-performance surface shielded Wood Plastic Composite (WPC), our wall cladding system competes very favorably on a life cycle & cost basis versus traditional materials due to the extremely low maintenance and incredibly long-life span. It has a perfect combination of aesthetics and practicality, and is an ideal choice for the majority of cladding applications with various colors and textures available. It can add a new life to your offices, commercial premises, theme parks, and any landscape you can think of.